Sunday, April 23, 2006

MirthBlog - Day 9

Ooops, I missed a day.
Didn't mean to. Haven't really got an excuse either.
I went into Eve Online early in the day to set up skill training, but then after doing RL things for a few hours, I found myself getting totally absorbed by the new Elder Scrolls : Oblivion.

The only thing I don't like about it so far, is "my computer"
I am suffering badly from lag at times , and will actually have to see if I can persevere with the game or not at this time. I have a feeling that if there is a big multi-mob conflict I am going to literally be "left standing" and then be dead on the floor in the next frame. We'll see....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still paying attention.

Browsing is all I can do at the moment.

My connection is a little unstable and am not able to play Online.

Would you recommend Oblivion?

Marius