Friday, April 28, 2006

MirthBlog - Day 14

Thanks to my friend Kelsaka - The greatest Tailor that was ever known on Infinity,
My interest has been piqued once more towards Dark and Light. This new MMO is now due to launch at the end of May and i must say that for those with an inerest in crafting professions then things are finally looking up.

http://www.darkandlight.net/article.php3?id_article=2336

i played the Beta for a bit - Settlers of Ganarath - but got bored very quickly. The scenery was breathtaking, especially whilst flying above the world on dragonback. The downfall of SoG tho was that the gameplay consisted of hit this monster then the next and the next and the next, etc,etc.......and thats all there was to it if you wanted to level.

I will definately try Dnl now tho, in the hope that the tailoring profession is as enticing as it was in the Star Wars Galaxies of old.
Which reminds me that I must soon recount to you my tales of Infinity and Old Denobia.
but that's a story for another day.

No comments: